Âmes de la Lumière Noire Index du Forum

Le Culte de la rive Noire vous invite à connaître la guilde Âmes de la Lumière Noire. 

Whispers Of Rest 40 Days Of Gods Love To Revitalize Your

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Âmes de la Lumière Noire Index du Forum -> Informations. -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
padiljol

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Whispers Of Rest 40 Days Of Gods Love To Revitalize Your Répondre en citant

Life is noisy. But what would happen if every day - for the next 40 days - you soaked in God's love as He intimately whispered words of rest just for you?
WHISPERS OF REST is a 40-day devotional detox for your soul, a spiritual journey to refresh you and guide you to greater peace, while helping you discover who God truly made you to be: His beloved. Renew your spirit with powerful affirmations of God's love with uplifting words of Scripture, journaling prompts for reflection, and practical challenges to spark joy. Bonnie will lead you to places of rest, where you can deeply experience the Savior's presence in your everyday life.

This beautiful guidebook will create space for your soul to breathe:

<ul><li>Soul Care Tips & Trail Notes - Reduce stress and nurture your body and spirit.</li><li>Daily Beloved Challenges - Brighten your day by taking simple soul care actions. </li><li>A Simple Prayer Practice - Deepen your intimacy with God through easy-to-enjoy prayer prompts, inspired by classic devotional practices.</li></ul>

A lot can happen in 40 days. A new rhythm. A new heart. A renewed faith.

Transform your life as you take the journey to say yes to God, embrace your true identity, rediscover your dreams, and begin your healing. Dare to enjoy each day fully and celebrate your calling as the beloved.

<style type="text/css"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Geneva} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 36.0px; font: 12.0px Geneva} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre} </style>

Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God's Love to Revitalize Your Soul Bonnie Gray
Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God's Love to Revitalize Your Soul link online francais access book

Treasure this book, as I have." Claire Diaz-Ortiz, Author of Design Your Day and Entrepreneur, ClaireDiazOrtiz.com "In an culture where we wear busyness like a status symbol, slowing down and resting can feel uncomfortable, like failure.Along with a Scripture passage, that is retold or paraphrasedI'm so glad I got this book!As the title suggests, the book is about restingI like those challenges

It wasn't until my second time through the book, as I worked through it with an accountability group, that I started doing the activitiesMay 22, 2017 Monica rated it it was amazing Shelves: book-read-in-2017 Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God's Love to Revitalize Your Soul by Bonnie Gray is a beautiful devotional book that truly is refreshment for your soul.According to Gray, Whispers of Rest is a "devotional detox for your soul" designed to guide you to feeling more peaceful while you savor the fact that you are God's belovedIt is more than a "how-to" or a "self-care" reading experience; it is the purest form of soul care presented in a contemplative mannerThen Gray includes God's Whispers to You,(words that Jesus would say to you based on Scripture), a prayer for the day, journaling questions to reflect on, an activity challenge to do something to help refresh your spirit and some notes of why that activity would by especially beneficial for you to take time to doIt is a process to be loved and to really identify yourself as beloved

The daily pressures, activities, and social media can leave me depletedEach chapter ushers us into deeper soul rest, with Bonnie sharing her experiences, several scriptural references, God's whispers to her heart (and to our own), and thought-provoking quotes.Each day's devotional also offers a word to guide us, a prayer, soul permission slip, room to prayerfully reflect and journal our story, an intriguing, helpful Beloved Soul Care challenge and Soul Care Trail Notes to offer extra inspiration and encouragement.My biggest faith shot takeaways have been: getting back to keeping a prayer journal again, enjoying times of prayerful listening and stillness in God's presence and savouring each new soul care challengeBonnie Gray has a uniquely beautiful, lyrical, spirit-filled style of writingBe my Beloved.more flag Like see review I found myself being more in the moment throughout my dayTaking this 40 day journey through Whispers Of Rest by Bonnie Gray has the potential to rekindle a flame in your heart, renew and refresh a latent passion, and to "dare, dream, and shine" as Christ whispers His good, pleasing and perfect will into your life! Whispers of Rest by Bonnie Gray will be released on Tuesday, May 23, 2017Shop Now Movies & TV Movies & TV Customer Favorites Bestsellers New Releases Coming Soon Blu-ray Box Sets 4K Ultra HD Categories TV on DVD British Television Classics Documentaries Drama Fitness Kids Related Categories Electronics Music Special Collections Arrow Video Criterion Collection Disney Doctor Who Game of Thrones Harry Potter Outlander Star Wars Star Trek Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deals All Movies & TV Deals 30% Off B&N Selects Up to 50% Off Sci-Fi Movies & TV Up to 50% Off TV Classics Save on your favorite TV shows for a limited time 5d8a9798ff

of BONNIE GRAY: About Bonnie Originally from Indianapolis, Bonnies early dance training included Ballet, Tap, and Tumbling later addingBonnie Gray (1986present) John Gray (born December 28, 1951) is an American relationship counselor, lecturer and author. In 1969, .
Diary+of+Pikachu+%26ndash%3B+Book+1%3A+Road+to+the+Pokemon+League+%28Pokemon+Collection+Series%29Urban Sprawl in Western Europe and the United States (Urban Planning and Environment) Chang-Hee Christine BaeMy Oregon Giant A Tale Volume 3 Edition 2: My Oregon Giant A Tale Volume 3 Edition 2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Agriculture Commercial Drones100% JESUS: Promesas. M&aacute;s all&aacute; del plan (Spanish Edition)Rajan Iqbal digest 1: Rajan Iqbal ki Vapsi + Maut ka Jadoo (Hindi Edition)Mutual Funds: The Money MultiplierEver After High: Once Upon a Twist: When the Clock Strikes CupidEleventh Annual Report of the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, 1905 (Classic Reprint)ادارة المشروعات الصغيرة: و دورها &#160

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Âmes de la Lumière Noire Index du Forum -> Informations. -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation